NEW !- Quality Granite Surface Plates !
Grade ’00’ workshop granite plate
Good temperature stability
Resistant to corrosion
Excellent surface for accurate marking out
NEW ! DESIGNED FOR USE WITH YOUR EXISTING GLASS OPTICAL SCALES – WE WILL SOON ALSO BE STOCKING THE SCALES IN A RANGE OF SIZES
Three Axis Model – (milling/boring/lathe/grinding/electronic spark machine) X & Y Axis
Completely sealed from dust , coolant & swarf
Includes 107 page manual , Pivoting Mounting Bracket and Standard Three Pin UK Plug
1) Zeroing Data Recovery
2) Power-down memory
3) linear compensation;
4) Input Coordinate
5) display Inch / metric.
6) Encoder selection
7) Resolution setting
8) Counting Direction Selection
9) ABS/INC Coordinate
10) 200 sets SDM Coordinate
11) Ref Ruler Storage Function
13) non-linear compensation
14) Sleeping Function
15) 1/2 Function
• Power dissipation: 15W
• Working temperature – 10 – 60 C
• Storage temperature -30 – 70 C
• Coordinate Display 1 AXIS , 2 AXIS, 3 AXIS
• Display: 8 bit display with signed
• Input frequency: • Operating keyboard: light touch buttons
• CE CERTIFICATE, ROHS REPORT, IP REPORT
• Linear scale grating space:0.04mm,0.02mm,0.01mm,power supply is +5V. The diifference between two and four TTL putput signal is 90°
DASQUA PRECISION WORKSHOP TOOLS – GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
• Use this indicator to quickly center work pieces or fixtures on your
boring and milling set-up.
• Determining the centres of bores and shafts.
• Sturdy metal housing suitable for all workshops.
• Internal or External centering.
• Operates at any angle from vertical to horizontal without a change.
• 3 internal and 3 external feelers.
• Restraining arm.
• Center point feeler.
• The shank is 10mm diameter and 20 mm long.
• The indicator is 180mm long with 45 mm Straight Feeler.
• Internal diameter is from 4mm to 300 mm.
• External diameter is from 0mm to 300 mm.
• Straight feeler length: 45 mm /100mm/154 mm.
• Curved feeler length: 46 mm /100 mm /154 mm.
• Center point feeler length: 52.5 mm.
Measuring Range 0 – 6 mm
These tables have a totally ground finish which provides high precision and smooth rotation – everything you would expect from VERTEX. The centre of the table is fitted to an inner conical Morse tapered sleeve MT2.
The worm gear ratio is 90:1 i.e. one revolution of the hand wheel = 4′ of rotation of the table and the vernier scale is calibrated to 10 sec.
The hardened and ground worm gear incorporate a quick release system for manual indexing. Each Vertex rotary table is issued with a numbered test certificate. Table diameter – 110 mm – Table height – 80 mm – Centre height – 80mm – Centre sleeve – 2MT.3 T slots