BRAND NEW – AND IN STOCK !
Innovative self sharpening & anti-grab technology
Perfect for hollowing out, creating smooth concave shapes, freehand sculpting and adding a chiselled texture to projects.
• Attaches to standard 110mm (4″) & 115mm (4 ½”) angle grinders
• Anti-grab technology prevents the tool from digging in
• Carves in any direction, ideal for freehand carving
• Engineered to sharpen itself while you work – optimum value and durability
• Replacement blades available
• Can handle speeds of up to 12,000rpm for efficient performance
• Perfectly balanced for excellent control
The Ball Gouge has been engineered to provide exceptional control and balance.
It has Anti-Grab Technology which helps prevent it from digging into wood, so you have better control over the look and finish of your woodworking project.
Quickly achieve concave surfaces in spoons and small bowls
Easily hollow out and undercut
Create a beautiful chiseled texture on wooden surfaces
Ideal for free form carving in small to medium wood projects
Carve in any direction without compromising on control
Designed to fit most standard 100mm (4?) or 115mm (4 1/2?) angle grinders, the Ball Gouge can handle up to a speed of 12,000 RPM – making it the most efficient and high performance tool of it’s caliber on the market.
The Ball Gouge has a revolutionary, ring shaped blade that is self sharpening, rotatable AND replaceable to provide optimal value and durability.