CLARKE CBS7MB 12″ X 7″ METAL BANDSAW SORRY OUT OF STOCK
Clarke’s superb metal cutting bandsaw is engineered specifically for daily use in many engineering plants, fabrication workshops & garages. It boasts a powerful motor & adjustable cutting blade speeds to effortlessly cut through ferrous & non-ferrous metal & alloy tubes, bars & profiles. It also benefits from adjustable, bearing mounted blade guides for accuracy, plus 4 wheels for on-site manoeuvrability.
- Powerful 1Hp (750 Watt) 230v motor
- Fast & easy change between vertical & horizontal operation
- Mitre Swivel Vice for accurate mitre cutting from 90° to 45°
- Cutting capacities at 90° – 180mm dia. tube & 180x300mm box
- Cutting capacities at 45° – 100mm dia. tube & 90x180mm box
- 4 blade speeds – 34, 41, 59 & 98 M/min.
- Oil bath gearbox & precision bearings for long, trouble free service life.
Out of stock