LifeColor Aircraft Perfect Metal Paint Set 2 [LC-CS48]
Six high quality acrylic paints from LifeColor for painting metallic finishes onto aircrafts and other surfaces. Black base not required.
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 792 Polished Alluminium
- UA 793 White Alluminium
- UA 794 Dark Alluminium
- UA 795 Steel
- UA 796 Exhaust Jet
- UA 797 Burnt Iron
View all sets in the LifeColor Perfect Metal range.
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference for all LifeColor categories.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water