LifeColor Battle of Britain RAF Set (22ml x 6) [LC-CS35]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes 6x satin finishing high pigment colours:
- UA 546 Dark Green FS *34079
- UA 547 Dark Earth FS *30118
- UA 548 Light Green FS 34102
- UA 549 Light Earth FS 30257
- UA 550 Sky FS 34424
- UA 551 Grey Green FS 34226
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- RAF Battle of Britain
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water