LifeColor Israeli Army Vehicles and Uniforms Paint Set (22ml x6) [LC-CS32]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 901 IDF Sandgrey 1
- UA 902 IDF Sandgrey 2
- UA 903 IDF Green
- UA 437 Dark IDF Green
- UA 438 Medium IDF Green
- UA 439 Light IDF Green
This set contains six matt and satin acrylic colours for painting Israeli army vehicles & uniforms. The colours can be mixed in order to achieve further realistic tones of military green.
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Israeli Army
Click on the link above to see range of colours suitable for this category.
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference for other categories.
|Accurate colours produced using the LifeColor Israeli Army Vehicles & Uniforms Set|
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water