LifeColor WWII Italian Royal Air Force Paint Set 1 (22ml x 6) [LC-CS19]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 525 Grigio Azzurro Chiaro 1
- UA 526 Nocciola 4
- UA 527 Verde Olive Scuro 2
- UA 528 Giallo Mimetico 16
- UA 529 Nocciola Chiaro 4 VAR
- UA 530 Verde Scuro Mimetico 39
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Italian Aircraft World War II and Today
This is the first set of WWII Italian Royal Air Force set for fighters. These special satin colours are based on new Vitocharts.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water