Using flap wheels or abrasive fleece wheels, this Proxxon Cylinder Sander is perfect for rust or paint removal or refining surfaces. The angle head and slim neck allow work in tight spots. The WAS/A is perfect for grinding, brushing, glazing and cleaning steel and non-ferrous metals especially stainless steel.
It features continuously variable speed control (full-wave electronics) for constant speeds under load. Motor power is transferred to the planetary gearing, contained in robust die-cast aluminium housing. The main body of the machine is glass-fibre reinforced polyamide with a rubberised grip for comfort and greater control.
Supplied with a 50mm diameter x 30mm satin-finishing cylinder “medium” and one each of 120 grit and 240 grit 50mm diameter x 30mm flap wheel.
Please note, this is a body only tool supplied without battery or charger in cardboard box.
- For cleaning, matting and satin finishing
- Uses 50mm flap wheels or abrasive fleece wheels
- Cordless freedom with 2.6Ah, 10.8 V Li-Ion battery
- Comparable performance to mains powered equivalent
- Angle head and long neck perfect for work in tight spots
- Variable speed for wide variety of applications
- Soft component grip for comfort and control
- Supplied complete with accessories
- Body only tool supplied without battery or charger in cardboard box
|Batteries Included||Body Only Tool|
|Battery Voltage||10.8 V|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Nett Weight||1 kg (with battery fitted)|
Chronos Product Code:
Please share this Chronos Engineering product:
Contact us for more info on PROXXON BATTERY POWERED CYLINDER SANDER WAS/A (BODY ONLY) Price includes UK mainland delivery. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders (excluding Scottish highlands) - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all engineering tools.