LifeColor British WWI Uniforms and Equipment set [LC-CS45]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes 6 matt colours:
- UA 452 Webbing and Equipment 1
- UA 453 Dark Leather
- UA 454 Red Leather
- UA 455 Uniform Brown
- UA 456 Uniform Green
- UA 457 Webbing and Equipment 2
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Uniforms and Equipment.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water