LifeColor Burned set (22ml x 6) [LC-CS29]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set contains 5 matt acrylic colours and 1 pot of powder pigment. The colours and pigments have been developed to create realistic and harmonious effects by mixing them together (see below for examples and guidance).
This set includes:
- UA 758 Blackened Umber
- UA 759 Exhausted Umber
- UA 760 Rusted Umber
- UA 761 Burned Stains
- UA 762 Incinerated White
- PG 117 Ash – Pigment
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
|(Below) Examples using the LifeColor Burned set|
Using LifeColor Acrylics
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water
Using LifeColor Pigments:
LifeColor Pigments can be mixed with water, alcohol or other solvents and turpentine or white spirit for oil paints. Apply the mixture with a brush or an airbrush that has at least a 0.3 needle and nozzle setup due to the thickness of the pigment. You can also apply the pigments with a dry brush obtaining shades of dirt or dust. By mixing colours and pigments you can obtain a dense paste for simulating 3D effects, which can be very useful painting tracks or simulating rust.
We have special stiff rounded cut brushes for applying LifeColor pigments and applying LifeColor pigments. Includes 2 brushes in a plastic envelope – size 2 and 4.