LifeColor Engines Perfect Metal Set 3 [LC-CS51]
Six high quality acrylic paints from LifeColor for painting metallic finishes onto engines and other metallic surfaces. Black base not required.
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 7001 Weathered Steel
- UA 7002 Framework Iron
- UA 7003 Cast Iron
- UA 7004 Piston Engine Block
- UA 7005 Burned Pipes
- UA 7006 Aged Copper
View the LifeColor Perfect Metal range.
View LifeColor Nationality Reference for all LifeColor categories.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water