LifeColor Essential Basic and Primary Colours Paint Set 3 (Gloss) [LC-ES03]
LifeColor have added another range of acrylic paints to their Essential Sets, this time in GLOSS. These sets contain popular basic and primary colours, suitable for a wide range of applications including modelling and hobby. Blend limitless colours with ease.
Water soluble acrylic colours. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes (6 x 22ml):
- LC51 Gloss White
- LC52 Gloss Black
- LC53 Gloss Yellow
- LC56 Gloss Red
- LC60 Gloss Dark Blue
- LC73 Gloss Clear
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water