LifeColor Italian Infantry Uniforms WWI Set (22ml x 6) [LC-CS50]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 458 Tela Grigio Verde – Uniforms.
- UA 459 Tela Bigia da Fatica – Inner part of coats and uniforms for particular services.
- UA 460 Cuoio Verde – Pouches and helmets.
- UA 461 Cuoio Naturale – Pouches and leather shoes.
- UA 462 Cucio Nero Cromo – Bayonet sheath and mule harness.
- UA 463 Tela Khaki – Backpacks, haversacks and other canvas equipment.
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Italian Uniforms
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water