LifeColor Leaking and Stains Paint set [LC-CS39]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set contains both matt and gloss acrylic colours. There are 3 special glossy acrylic colours to simulate damp and mould effects for dioramas. Plus 3 matt acrylic colours to replicate grime details. Thanks to the special consistency and flat result of the colours you can produce realistic stains and spots. This combination is a perfect way to bring your models to life.
This set includes:
- UA 746 Lime Green
- UA 747 Dirty Green
- UA 748 Brown Green
- UA 749 Vegetable Origin Damp Green
- UA 750 Vegetable Origin Damp Yellow
- UA 751 Dark Mould
All you need now is to add your own imagination to these colours and your models will come to life right in front of you.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water