LifeColor Shell Case Perfect Metal Set 1 [LC-CS47]
Six high quality acrylic paints from LifeColor for painting metallic finishes on shell cases and other metallic surfaces.
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 786 Polished Steel Modern Shell
- UA 787 Laquered Steel Late WWII German Shell
- UA 788 New Shell Brass Shade 1
- UA 789 New Shell Brass Shade 2
- UA 790 New Shell Brass Shade 3
- UA 791 Spent Shell Burned Brass
View all sets in the LifeColor Perfect Metal range.
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Guns and Weapons
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference for all LifeColor categories.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water