LifeColor U.S. Navy WWII Set 1 (22ml x 6) [LC-CS24]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 619 Navy Grey 5
- UA 620 Light Grey 5 L
- UA 621 Ocean Grey 5 O
- UA 622 Dark Grey 5 D
- UA 623 Sea Blue 5 S
- UA 624 Deck Blue 20 B
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- U.S. Navy World War II
Click on the links above to see range of colours suitable for each category.
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference for other categories.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water