LifeColor White Wood Set (22ml x 6) [LC-CS38]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 774 Old Peeled Deck
- UA 775 Old Lightened Wood
- UA 776 Rough Light Grey
- UA 777 Rough Light Brown
- UA 778 Stripped Wood
- UA 779 Wooden Grey Umber
Use this set of six colours to paint weathered or new white wood effects. They contain high pigment colours to paint wooden sleepers, carriages, buildings, bridges, structures, floors, naval decks, masts, sea defences, wooden furniture on weapons, flat-bed trucks, telegraph poles, fences, farm wagons, aircraft propellers, wooden airframes and any other wooden parts of scale models.
You may mix these matt colours with Tensocrom Medium to make them into weathering glazes or simply use them as high-coverage matt colours.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water