SCT 3 inch / 75mm Horizontal and Vertical Rotary Table
For those more demanding indexing,circular cutting,angle setting,boring,spot facing operations and similar work in conjunction with a milling machine, This heavy duty series of rotary indexing tables are the right choice,These tables permit rapid positioning of work under the machine spindle or for inspection and layout applications.
• Use in either the horizontal or vertical position
• Low profile dimensions
• The handles do not extend below the base to eliminate interference with the machine table
• The table top and the vertical and horizontal bases are ground for overall squareness
• Gear drive is immersed in oil
• Dual positive action locks
• Hardened and ground worm gear
• The table is graduated with a 360°scale. A micro collar graduated to one minute with a ten second accuracy vernier scale is provided.
• Rotary table features include lock – down handles and worm gear clutch device, Accuracy can be well ensured by tightening the lock – down handles when machining, you can move the table to the desired position very quickly by turning the worm gear clutch device to disconnect the worm from the worm wheel
• This type rotary table is so designed as to permit machining operations at a higher dimension than that of TS type rotary table.The base can be used in a vertical position to enable to carry out center work with the help of tail-stock.
DIA OF TABLE – 3″
MORSE TAPER – MT2
HEIGHT OF CENTRE (VERT)- 59 MM
T SLOT WIDTH – 8MM
RATIO – 36 – 1
GRADUATIONS – 360 ‘
VERNIER SCALE – 10’
WEIGHT – 6 KG
FOOTPRINT (HZ)- 100 X 112 MM – (VT) – 100 X 75 MM
Availability: In stock