PROXXON BATTERY POWERED ANGLE POLISHER WP/A (BODY ONLY)
This small angle polisher uses a quiet, powerful DC motor powered by a 10.8V Li-ion battery. This cordless version offers freedom and flexibility for polishing, cleaning, rust removal and many other tasks.
It features continuously variable speed control (full-wave electronics) for constant speeds under load. Motor power is transferred to the planetary gearing, contained in robust die-cast aluminium housing. The main body of the machine is glass-fibre reinforced polyamide with a rubberised grip for comfort and greater control.
Supplied with a rubber backing disc with a hook and loop fastening, polishing sponge (medium hard), lambswool polishing disc, polishing felt for metals and non-ferrous metals (medium hard), 12 sanding discs 2,000 grit and NIGRIN polishing emulsion (75ml) as well as a microfibre cloth.
Please note, this is a body only tool supplied without battery or charger in a cardboard box.
- For polishing, cleaning, sanding and light rust removal
- Comparable performance to mains powered equivalent
- Angle head, perfect for finishing, even in tight spots
- Variable speed for wide variety of applications
- Soft component grip for comfort and control
- Supplied with a range of accessories
- Body only tool supplied without battery or charger in cardboard box
|Batteries Included||Body Only Tool|
|Battery Voltage||10.8 V|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Nett Weight||950 g (with battery fitted)|
|No Load Speed||1,100 – 2,600 rpm|