Proxxon Battery-Powered Drill/Grinder IBS/A (BODY ONLY)
The IBS/A is suitable for drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, cleaning, cutting, engraving and signing. It has a variable electronic speed control offering high torque, even in the lower speed range. It has a collet tool holder and comes with six triple slit MICROMOT steel collets (1, 1.5, 2, 2.4, 3 and 3.2mm) for high concentric accuracy. The 20mm MICROMOT collar allows use in drill and horizontal stands. This professional quality cordless Micromot tool combines the features of its mains equivalent with the convenience of a cordless tool. The main bearings and gears sit in a die-cast aluminium head ensuring a long, trouble-free working life. The glass fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE main body houses a special balanced, powerful, quiet and long-lasting DC motor. The soft component body grip offers comfort and greater control. This is a body only tool supplied without batteries and charger.
- For drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, cleaning, cutting and engraving
- Variable electronic speed control, high torque, even at low speed
- Collet tool holder for high concentric accuracy
- Die-cast aluminium head ensures long, trouble-free working life
- Comfort grip for greater control
- Body only supplied without battery and charger
|Batteries Included||Body Only Tool|
|Battery Voltage||10.8 V|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Nett Weight||0.7 kg|
|RPM||7,000 – 23,000 rpm|
Price includes delivery to the UK mainland (excl Scottish Highlands). You can add this product to the shopping basket and pay with a credit/debit card, or with PayPal.