Proxxon Cordless Foldable Screwdriver KS/A
This cordless foldable screwdriver is a compact, handy and powerful tool for assembly work. The 290mm long body is hinged enabling you to reach into areas where access is limited. A bright LED work light illuminates dimly lit work areas. This thoughtfully designed power screwdriver has a two-speed gearbox, giving a choice of 250rpm for controlled screwdriving or 750rpm for drilling. An electromagnetic shut-off clutch offers twenty torque settings ranging from 0.25Nm for small screws to 5Nm for larger sizes. On reaching the selected torque the automatic spindle lock allows you to give the screw a final tweak by hand if required. The 1/4″ hex chuck has a locking ring to hold standard 1/4″ hex screwdriver bits.
Supplied with 10.8V 2.6Ah lithium-ion battery, rapid charger, nine industrial quality 1/4″ hex standard bits Ph0, 1 and 2, Hex 3, 4 and 5mm, Torx TX10, 15 and 20. In a high-grade polypropylene storage case.
- Accurate torque control from 0.25Nm to 5Nm
- 2 speed gearbox for drilling or screwdriving
- Hinged body for improved access in tight spaces
- Auto Lock spindle feature for extra tightening by hand
- Bright LED work light illuminates the working area
- Supplied with battery, charger, 9 bits and storage case
Price includes delivery to the UK mainland (excl Scottish Highlands). You can add this product to the shopping basket and pay with a credit/debit card, or with PayPal.