PROXXON MICRO PRESS MP 120
The MICRO Press MP 120 is a precision tool for precision mechanics and model makers. Its many uses include pressing in, pressing out, riveting, imprinting, edging, bending of wires and sheets, embossing, beading and crimping of softer materials (e.g. copper, brass). The press includes five cylindrical surface hardened punching tools (3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm diameter), one each semi-spherical profile 3mm and 9mm, and a 90° square prism for bending sheet metal. A knurled screw secures the punching tools in the toothed rack. The counterpart is an easily adjustable, hardened revolving plate with all the required holes and bottom dies for the punching tools. The press can exert a force of pressure approx. 1,000N (100kg). The maximum height with a punch fitted is 65mm. The solid steel arm has 120mm throat. The ground steel baseplate is 80 x 190mm with an 8mm centre and two fastening bores. Weight approx. 2.8kg.
- 120mm throat, ground steel baseplate 80 x 190mm
- Maximum height with punch fitted is 65mm
- Precision tool for precision mechanics and model makers
- Includes 5 cylindrical surface hardened punching tools
- Plus 2 semi-spherical profiles 3mm and 9mm, and 90° square prism
- Exerts 1,000N(100kg) of force