Proxxon Reversed Toothing Scroll Saw Blades Pinned – 14tpi (Pkt 12)
A pack of twelve scroll saw blades for cutting hard or soft woods where it is important to have a clean finish on both the top and bottom of the workpiece. The lower part of the blade, approximately 20mm, has teeth cutting on the upstroke, ensuring a clean finish on the underside of the work. These blades are perfect for model makers, doll’s house furniture etc.
Standard toothed, 14 teeth per 25mm and 130mm long with pinned ends. These will fit Proxxon scroll saws DSH-2 and DS 460.
- For tear free cuts, on top and bottom of workpiece
- Reverse toothing, for a clean finish on both sides
- For cutting hard or soft woods
- Standard toothed, 14 teeth per 25mm
- Pack of 12, with pinned ends
- Fits Proxxon scroll saws DSH-2 and DS 460
Price includes delivery to the UK mainland (excl Scottish Highlands). You can add this product to the shopping basket and pay with a credit/debit card, or with PayPal.