PROXXON UNIVERSAL DIVIDING ATTACHMENT UT 250
The Proxxon UT 250 Universal dividing attachment can be used vertically or horizontally. It will fit onto compound tables where the distance between the T-slots is 45 to 60mm. It features a worm drive for divisions through 360°. The feed adjustment handwheel is graduated, with a zero-adjustable dial, each revolution equals 10°. The flange of the dividing attachment is the same as that of the spindle of the PD 250/E lathe, allowing use of the 3 jaw chuck from the lathe.
The dividing attachment comes with a 100mm faceplate and step clamp set of steel: comprising 2 each step blocks and clamps. With matching slot nuts, threaded rods and nuts. Packed in a wooden box.
- Accurately machine of circular work pieces.
- Make sprockets, gears, ratchets, cams, etc
- Use vertically or horizontally
- Worm drive for divisions through 360°
- Fits T-slots 45 to 60mm apart
- Supplied with 100mm faceplate and step clamp set