Tormek RB-180 Rotating Base
- An easy way to rotate your machine 180°
- Simple to switch from sharpening to honing on the leather wheel
- Thin in order not to affect the working height
- Rubber feet ensure it remains steady during sharpening
- Can be mounted on all Tormek models new and old
The RB-180 enables you to easily rotate the machine 180° and lock it with complete stability. You can alternate between sharpening and honing, or sharpening towards or away from the edge in seconds. Some tools are best sharpened with the stone running towards the edge and other tools should have the stone running away from the edge. With the Tormek Rotating Base RB-180, you can easily rotate the machine 180° to select the ideal sharpening direction.
The Rotating Base also makes it easy to switch from sharpening to honing. Honing is always carried out with the honing wheel running away from the edge, otherwise the tool will cut into the leather. The RB-180 is constructed from three optimal high performance materials to ensure a low friction and high stability. It automatically locks in position.