LifeColor Axis Tank Interiors Set (22ml x 6) [LC-CS22]
Advice on shades and the box cover image (model and picture) were provided by Mig Jimenez. Historical research was by Model Victoria and Daniele Guglielmi.
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 231 German Oxid Rot RAL 3009
- UA 232 German Elfenbein RAL 1015
- UA 233 German Graugrun RAL 7009
- UA 234 German Lichtblau RAL 5012
- UA 235 Italian Rosso Minio RAL 2001
- UA 236 Italian Bianco Avorio
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Tank Interiors
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water