LifeColor British Tanks Set 2 France, Europe and UK [LC-CS44]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes 6 matt colours:
- UA 270 SCC 15 Olive Drab
- UA 271 SCC 14 Blue – Black
- UA 272 Light Mud Provisional
- UA 273 SCC 2 Brown
- UA 274 SCC 1A Very Dark Brown
- UA 275 24 Deep Bronze Green
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- British Tanks.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water