LifeColor USN and USMC WWII Paint Set (22ml x 6) [LC-CS46]
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 25 Light Gull Grey FS 36440
- UA 40 PBY Blue FS 34058
- UA 44 NS Sea Blue FS 35042
- UA 45 NS Intermediate Blue FS 35164
- UA 147 Blue Grey FS 35189
- UA 148 Insignia White FS 37875
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- USN USMC Aircraft World War II and Today
Click on the links above to see range of colours suitable for each category.
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference for other categories.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water