Proxxon 110/P FLEXI-SHAFT
A truly flexible shaft some 1 metre long. The precision aluminium hand piece features a milled steel shaft and dual ball-bearings. The highly-flexible core ensures no overheating even when working tight radii. Length 1,000mm, maximum speed 25,000rpm.
Fitted with a delicate hand piece complete with six steel collets (1.0 – 1.5 – 2.0 – 2.4 – 3.0 and 3.2mm) for accurate holding of rotary tools and collet nut. Suitable for use with any of the Proxxon range of tools or indeed any type of power source that can grip the 3mm male shaft of the unit.
- 1,000mm flexible shaft
- Six steel collets – 1mm to 3.2mm
- Dual ball-bearinged milled steel shaft with tool holder for MICROMOT steel collets.
- Ball-bearinged shaft end for longevity.
- Highly flexible core (does not run hot when working on tight radii).
- Works up to a maximum of 25,000rpm
Availability: In stock