Proxxon Reversed Toothed Scroll Saw Blades – 11tpi (Pkt 12)
A pack of twelve scroll saw blades for cutting hard or soft woods where it is important to have a clean finish on both the top and bottom of the workpiece. The lower part of the blade, approximately 20mm, has teeth cutting on the upstroke, ensuring a clean finish on the underside of the work. These blades are perfect for model makers, doll’s house furniture etc.
Coarse-toothed, 11 teeth per 25mm and 130mm long with plain ends. These will fit Proxxon scroll saws DS 230/E, DSH-2 and DS 460 plus many other saws taking 130mm plain end blades.
- For tear free cuts, on top and bottom of workpiece
- Reverse toothing, for clean finish on both sides
- For cutting hard or soft woods
- Coarse-toothed, 11 teeth per 25mm
- Pack of 12, 130mm long plain end blades